We have new brushes! Flat, fan-shaped but not too wide - they make painting your nails a breeze!
Replacement brushes can be ordered in two ways: on their own, or already attached to one of our signature matte white bottle caps!
Brush & cap listing will come to you already put together so all you have to do is pop it on the bottle!
If you choose to purchase brushes on their own, follow these directions to replace:
- Remove the original cap with black brush.
- Wipe excess polish off brush.
- With a paper towel, grasp the brush and firmly tug the brush back and forth, away from the cap. It should pop out of the cap fairly easily, but don’t bend too far or it could break and render the cap useless.
- Clean up cap and bottle rim with acetone, if desired.
- Place new brush in bottle, and screw white cap back on, as tight as it will go. You’ll know they are attached because they will unscrew from the bottle as one piece.
Please feel free to email us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org!